Exterior Handrails and Balusters
If your existing handrails and balusters are more than 4 years old, they are unlikely to comply with current or impending DDA legislation.
Our state of the art tube forming capability, together with our in house shot blasting and coating systems, allow us to offer a flexible, fast and economical service to renovate your installation and update it in line with
We operate nation wide and value every enquiry. A town hall, a castle or a private house are all equally important to us.
Our comprehensive service programme includes :
- Attending your site and dismantling existing rails and transporting to our works
- Refurbish, renovate and modify as required in order to achieve compliance.
- Shot blast, prime and polymer alloy coating in order to achieve the essential warm to touch characteristic
- Return to site and reinstall
- We can extend, modify or copy your existing system to include that additional piece you wish you had included when first installed.
Send us a picture, a drawing, a sketch, a description or an address where we can survey and we will be happy to quote
Simply fill in the enquiry form and email address below and we will contact you as soon as possible.